Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bleeding out

"Let's get the hell out of here." Way ahead of you," John said as he climbed into the truck. As we drove down the road I tore off the bloody sleeve and tied it around my arm as a make-shift bandage. "Hey, eat that candy we found. You look kinda pale." John threw me two of the candy bars we found. I ate them slowly. I was light-headed from the injury. The bandage was already soaked full of blood and was steadily dripping onto the seat. "John, You're gonna have to pull over and rebandage this. I don't think I wrapped it tight enough myself." I felt the car pull off onto the shoulder when my head slumped forward. I was out.

2 comments:

  1. It's a Goddamn zombie-apocalypse soap opera blog. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. make-shit?? Spell check for quality. Still great though, I love it.

    ReplyDelete