Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Left 2 Die

My mind is like a stagnant pool of water. I have plenty to do and its not even really that difficult of a load I just can't seem to bring myself to do it at the moment so I figured I'd ramble my thoughts onto a blog nobody will read. :7

I've been thinking a LOT about a Zombie Apocalypse lately. Thank you Left4Dead 2. I know its the worst thing I've ever wanted but on some level I think it would be great fun if 85% of the world turned into the living dead. I was daydreaming in Math (though I suppose daymaring would be a better discription) and I thought up a scene if L4D2 turned into a reality.


"This line hasn't moved in 30 minutes," John said impatiently, "something is up." I could sense the worry in his normaly relaxed voice and told him the next round of buses is probably a bit behind but it wouldn't be too much longer. I was getting worried as well but figured there wasn't anything we could do but wait for something to happen. 10 minutes later the wait was over as the large hanger door leading into the screening building slamed shut. "What the fuck was that?!" John yelled. The crowed quickly turned volitile. "They shut the door!" "They aren't taking any more people!!" Shouts began to blur together as the horrified people became more and more upset. "John, we have to leave, NOW!" I grabbed his arm and began to pull him away from the closed building. "What are you talking about? This place is our only chance to get somplace safe!" I looked straight into his eyes more seriously than I can ever recall. "It was", I explained, "but now that they aren't taking more we have to leave. This crowd is going to get violent fast and if we're here they Army is gonna deal with us just like they would a horde of infected. They won't risk contamination. They'll kill everybody here before they let that happen." John looked back towards the door which was now being hit with pieces of barracade by those whom were next in line. "Your right," he said as the hope faded from his eyes, "let's go. I've got some supplies at my house. We can stay there for a few days until we can think of something to do. It's far enough out of town we shouldn't be found by anybody right away." "Alright, call anybody else you think you have room for. We won't stay long but we can't harbor a load of people," I said, "my whole family is in Europe. Perfect time for their vacation." We fought our way back through the mob and had just gotten into John's truck when we heard the giant metal door finally give and the crowd began to poor into the building. As we drove away we heard nothing but gunfire, screams, and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment